Condition: Refurbished or Used
Refurbished or Used OEC 9900 C-ARM
The GE OEC 9900 C-Arm is a versatile, mobile c-arm with a wide range of applicable uses including: pain management, orthopedic, vascular, neurovascular, and cardiac surgeries.
For more information on the GE OEC 9900 C-Arm please contact a representative at Quince Medical & Surgical today as the units are available in many different configurations and we can upgrade the unit to include a flat panel detector depending on customer needs. The unit is available with a service contract and extended warranty options.
- Simple user interface
- Software can be upgraded
- Easy controls and navigation (footswitch and handheld controller)
- X-Ray dose summary
- Flat panel monitors
- Available with 9″ and 12″ image intensifier (we can upgrade the system to use a flat panel detector if need be, only available in one size for now)
- ESP (8 FPS optional)
- PM Care
- Vascular 8/15 FPS
- Neuro Vascular 30 FPS with MTS (motion tolerant subtraction)
- Cardiac 30 FPS
- 15kW power
- Up to 120kVp
- Up to 75mA for radiographic exposure
- Continuous high level fluoro (HLF) up to 20mA
- Digital spot up to 75mA
- Digital cine pulse
- Full power from standard wall outlet
- Patented battery buffered design
- Rotating anode x-ray tube
- 0.3 and 0.6 nominal focal spots
- Anode heat capacity: 300,000 HU
- Anode cooling rate: 85,000 HU/min.
- Housing heat capacity: 1,600,000 HU
- 9″ (23cm) standard c-arm housing cooling rate 15,000 HU/min.
- 9″ (23cm) super c-arm and 12″ standard c-arm housing cooling rate 22,500 HU/min
- 9″ (23cm) Cardiac Super C-arm and motorized(MD) C-arm housing cooling rate 31,000 HU/min
Further technical specifications available on GE’s website.
Warranty: 90 days parts warranty for refurbished and used units
|Dimensions||78 × 34 × 70 in|
ESP, GSP, PM Care, Vascular, Vascular, Neurovascular (MTS), Cardiac, Super C