GE OEC 9800 C-Arm
- Simple user interface
- Superb image quality from GE’s Image IQ
- Easily navigate image modes
- Rotating anode reduces the risk of overheating during procedures
- Smart Window (automatically adjusts the sampling window’s size to optimize image quality), Smart Metal (optimized image resolutions maintained despite the introduction of metal objects into the x-ray imaging field), and AutoTrak (automatically selects the optimum imaging technique)
- Multiple power modes (includes low does to high power)
- Available with 9″ and 12″ image intensifier (we can upgrade the system to use a flat panel detector if need be, only available in one size for now)
- Dual 16″ high resolution monitors (these can be upgraded to a single LED flat screen display)
- ESP 8 FPS
- Vascular 8/15 FPS
- Neurovascular 30 FPS
- Cardiac 30 FPS
- Super C
- 15kW power
- Up to 120kVp
- Up to 75mA for radiographic exposure
- Continuous high level fluoro (HLF) up to 20mA
- Digital spot up to 75mA
- Digital cine pulse
- Full power from standard wall outlet
- Patented battery buffered design
- Rotating anode x-ray tube
- 0.3 and 0.6 nominal focal spots
- Anode heat capacity: 300,000 HU
- Anode cooling rate: 85,000 HU/min.
- Housing heat capacity: 1,600,000 HU
- 9″ (23cm) standard c-arm housing cooling rate 15,000 HU/min.
- 9″ (23cm) super c-arm and 12″ standard c-arm housing cooling rate 22,500 HU/min.
Further technical specifications available on GE’s website.
Standard 30 day warranty with options for extended warranty of 6 months and 1 year (Standard 90 day warranty for customers located in New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut.)
Your browsing history
You have not viewed any product yet.